Thursday 4 June 2009

Update on book launch and promotion

Firstly, an apology. In an earlier blog post, I suggested that I was getting no responses to my personal attempts to approach the media. This week I received two nice emails from Rethink, the UK mental health charity. They apologised for the late response to my email. Their timing fitted in well with the official book launch. I sent a copy of the book as requested.

The first day of the book launch generated a further 6 requests for book copies. Lesley Singleton of LS Media Ltd has done far more than I could ever have done myself. She is handling all contacts from potential media leads. I have sent out the requested book copies and I hope that they generate further interest.

The press release can be seen on Response Source at:
http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=48145

Thanks for all the kind messages of support.

Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. It is very much appreciated.